The Yearly Pacific Bay Recovery $1500 Scholarship Award Opportunity for 1 Student – Deadline 12/31/2021
We have selected our 2020 scholarship award winner — Congratulations Abigail F.!
This 2021 marks an exciting opportunity for existing college students and those planning to attend in the 2022 calendar year! Pacific Bay Recovery is proud to now offer a new annual scholarship award in the amount of $1500 to 1 college student who is either already enrolled or will be attending during the 2022 calendar semesters. With the purpose to motivate success and continuing education, Pacific Bay Recovery is committed to providing this scholarship every year for 1 talented student to receive a $1500 scholarship. If you are a college-bound or enrolled college student who is considering academic scholarship assistance options, and you show an interest in substance rehabilitation services, then we encourage you to apply for this unique scholarship opportunity!
The Purpose of Our Annual $1500 Scholarship Award
Our yearly scholarship award will help raise awareness and understanding of rehabilitation options while also positively impacting a student and their pursuit for academic success. This scholarship initiative by Pacific Bay Recovery allows us an additional way to give back to motivated young scholars who can and will become future leaders in our society. Our objective for aspiring students is for them to grasp their impact and value they have by their academic achievement and goals they set for themselves.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicant must be an American citizen.
- Applicant must possess a GPA (grade point average) of 2.5 or higher.
- Applicant must show proof of current enrollment at a university, accredited college or community college OR provide proof of acceptance from a university, accredited college or community college.
- Applicant will submit a 1000+ word essay that is 100% unique and original by the deadline of December 31, 2021.
- Applicant meets the Pacific Bay Recovery regulations and obeys the essay submission requirements that are listed below.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Students must first confirm each of the above eligibility requirements for the Pacific Bay Recovery annual scholarship. After confirmation of these, each student must create a 1000+ word essay that is entirely unique and original. This essay must adhere to the subject details given on this page. The student must then submit their completed essay document, along with their enrollment verification, by the due date of 12/31/2021. Any essays submitted later will not be eligible for 2022 scholarship award opportunity. Essays will be expected to be fully proofread to the highest degree, void of grammar/spelling errors, as this will be part of how each document is graded.
Essay Topic & Submission Details
Students that meet all eligibility requirements should submit a 1000+ word essay that covers this topic:
In this new 2021 decade, what new way/s would you suggest our cities/states utilize to achieve a successful reduction in existing and/or the prevention of new cases of opioid addiction?
NOTE: Essay submissions must have an email subject line of “Pacific Bay Recovery Annual Scholarship Submission” and be sent as a document attachment, along with eligibility verification, to: email@example.com
Essay submissions must include the following details:
- Full birth name of student requesting application
- Full date of birth
- Proof of a 2.5 GPA or higher from college or high school senior cumulative Must meet one of these two below options:
- Attached documentation that proves enrollment at a university, accredited college or community college.
- Attached documentation that proves acceptance at a university, accredited college or community college.
- The essay must be only created and written by the scholarship applicant. Any and all forms or types of plagiarism will result in lifelong disqualification of the scholarship opportunity.
- Any essays submitted after the 12/31/2021 deadline will not be eligible for the 2022 scholarship award opportunity and not reviewed.
- Any essay submissions that aren’t complete with eligibility or requirements will not be reviewed.
- At any time, the scholarship can be revoked if Pacific Bay Recovery or the college board find that the winning student broke or didn’t adhere to any of the requirements, regulations or qualifications.
Scholarship Award Approval & Announcement
- Pacific Bay Recovery will determine the scholarship award based on the following:
- Confirmation of essay being 100% unique and original.
- Proper topic focus and originality.
- Proper grammar, punctuation and vocabulary selection.
- Essay length that meets or exceeds 1000 words.
- Pacific Bay Recovery will announce the winner and contact the student to advise their scholarship award acceptance by 1/15/2022.
- Pacific Bay Recovery will send a $1500 check to the university, accredited college or community college of winner’s selection no later than 30 days from the time student has been notified of the award.
- Pacific Bay Recovery will place each annual winner’s name or initials (winning student will have the choice) on this page to display their achievement permanently.
The 2021 Pacific Bay Recovery Scholarship Award Acknowledgement: CONGRATULATIONS Abigail F. of Indio, CA!
About Pacific Bay Recovery
Pacific Bay Recovery is a rehabilitation center located in southern California which assists patients who are struggling with substance, behavioral or other types of addiction. Our staff provide compassionate and customized treatment options that are customized to the individual. Though each treatment plan is unique, our focus ecompasses the body and mind, thereby redefining rehabilitation from a guess to a proven success. Programs we offer patients include detox, inpatient, intensive outpatient and rehabilitation. In addition, we provide a variety of activity services such as acupuncture, yoga, counseling, aqua therapy, hypnotherapy and more.
To learn more about Pacific Bay Recovery, please visit:
To learn more about our treatment programs, please visit:
To learn more about our therapy services, please visit:
Pacific Bay Recovery Providers Treatment to These Additional Areas: